Colston Research Symposium on Synthetic Biology
7 September 2016, 9.00 AM - 7 September 2016, 7.00 PM School of Chemistry, University of Bristol
Writing the future with biomolecules.
- Hagan Bayley, University of Oxford
- Steve Benner, Foundation for applied molecular evolution, Florida
- Dan Gibson, J Craig Venter Institute, USA
- Birte Höcker, University of Bayreuth
- Lynn Rothschild, NASA Ames Research Center
- Petra Schwille, Max Planck Society, Germany
- Nigel Scrutton, SYNBIOCHEM, Manchester
- Luis Serrano, Barcelona, Spain
Meeting opening address from Professor Hugh Brady, Vice Chancellor and President, University of Bristol
Organised by Professor Dek Woolfson, Director of BrisSynBio, University of Bristol
With an evening public lecture from Professor Lynn Rothschild, NASA Ames Research Center, USA, on Synthetic biology for space exploration
Registration: £50 early bird: £75 full registration
BrisSynBio, University of Bristol or University of West England members of staff and students should register by clicking here.
Everyone else should register by clicking here.
Registration at the meeting includes the evening public lecture, however members of the public can also register separately for this part of the programme.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org