The overall theme will focus on sustainable concepts for agriculture and home/urban gardening and new opportunities of plant signaling (chemical and electrical) in combination with machine learning for AI systems. The project will include developing the needed hardware, building up a database of bio-signals for machine learning and concepts for agricultural applications.
- Current Master or PhD student
- Ability to work in a interdisciplinary team (Engineers, Designers, Social Scientists, Computer Scientists)
- Experience in electrical signals (and ideally chemical signals) in plants
- Confident using one or more programming or scripting language to work with data such as: Python, C#,..
- Experience performing data analysis and working with tools such as: Excel, MATLAB, ...
- Experience in Electrical engineering
The internship would be a full-time and paid.
If interested, please contact Helene Steiner (email@example.com) with a short description of yourself and your interest in the project/internship.
Deadline: 29 Feb 2016